Otaku Heaven
Are you a member? If so then log in otherwise register, we are more than happy to welcome you here
Otaku Heaven
Are you a member? If so then log in otherwise register, we are more than happy to welcome you here
Otaku Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Otaku Heaven

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oh yes! A small forum!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Oh yes! A small forum! Empty
PostSubject: Oh yes! A small forum!   Oh yes! A small forum! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:48 am

I FREAKIN LOVE SMALL FORUMS!

Anywho, hi, hey, hello there! I'm Silver Marionette (call me Silvy) and I'm going to be gracing this forum with my liveliness (because I am unsatisfied with alot of those big forums that are so hectic and rundown and all that jazz) SO- I am here! And I see (from doing a teensy bit of thread stalking) that you're into alot of the stuff I am SO YES! Glad for that very much so~

Now, to start it off I AM A GIRL! (don't let the avatar/signature set fool you huns!) and I do alot of work with alot of projects- if you ask nicely then I'll do some for this site! I know of alot of cute things from Japan that I can set up for you guys if you would like *cough*Including an adorable Sora Chibi Desktop pet that runs around and turns into vanitas/xion/ventus/roxas/antisora*cough cough*

So hi and hello huns!
Back to top Go down
Raki900
Admin
Admin
Raki900

PostSubject: Re: Oh yes! A small forum!   Oh yes! A small forum! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 3:46 pm

Hey First of all I'd like to say welcome. Gonna post the rules but i am a little lazy at the mo haha. Will do it later. It's been a while since we got a new member. Most people tend to join and don't bother to post.

Stay active and have fun. Hope to be good friends and everyone is real friendly here. Sure it is a small forum but we all get along. If ya know anyone that would be interested in joining be sure to direct them our direction Razz
Back to top Go down
https://otakuheaven.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Oh yes! A small forum!   Oh yes! A small forum! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:37 pm

I'm glad to join hun~ (BTW, I've gotta love on the Yuki avatar you have!)

Anywho, I'll be happy to post the most helpful things in this forum! (But I still REALLY love small forums because everyone has a more important role and also it's less hectic)

I'm very glad that everyone is so nice here (so am I btw) AHAHA!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh yes! A small forum!   Oh yes! A small forum! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 11:06 am

man i am so late for replying to new member posts *damn college assignment* welcome to the forum hun Smile)...lol magz said what i wud say anyway to ya.
did i hear sora chibi desktop pet......O.o...ya said the magic word for me lol...any thing KH related as magz knows keeps me sated...that and sailor moon Smile
enjoy the forum ,glad to meet ya and hope to see ya around.
*ducks from lecturer*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh yes! A small forum!   Oh yes! A small forum! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 3:11 am

Blah, it's okay I sort of got sidetracked with school but I'm back now~

AND YES!! SAILOR SENSHI ARE AWESOME~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh yes! A small forum!   Oh yes! A small forum! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:08 am

erm yeah hi and hi that's at i guess hehehe .....still want to be a the Amon D orginal
Back to top Go down
Raki900
Admin
Admin
Raki900

PostSubject: Re: Oh yes! A small forum!   Oh yes! A small forum! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:49 pm

@Macimoto

You must make your own intro thread. Sorry those are rules otherwise you will never be able to unlock other sections
Back to top Go down
https://otakuheaven.forumotion.com
Alchemistangel
Light Pixie
Light Pixie
Alchemistangel

PostSubject: Re: Oh yes! A small forum!   Oh yes! A small forum! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 9:52 pm

I know been on here for awhile now I would still like to welcome u to Otaku heaven.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh yes! A small forum!   Oh yes! A small forum! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh yes! A small forum!
Page 1 of 1