Otaku Heaven
Are you a member? If so then log in otherwise register, we are more than happy to welcome you here
Otaku Heaven
Are you a member? If so then log in otherwise register, we are more than happy to welcome you here
Otaku Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Otaku Heaven

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ehm hello there

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

ehm hello there Empty
PostSubject: ehm hello there   ehm hello there Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 2:31 am

hi i am Helen. I like My big sis Samantha very much, and she said here was a good place to talk about Anime, i like Anime too, i like everything that is nice and sweet.
my name helen is used in a Anime called claymore, and thats why i like it very much.
please be my friend, i will only talk to nice people, i dont like violence, but i make a exception for claymore, becuase the character in that Anime has my name aswell. =D
I also got a msn masterlink_5@hotmail.com ,but it only got 3 people, my mother ,grandpa and grandma and my teacher.
i hope this is enough information.
Back to top Go down

ehm hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: ehm hello there   ehm hello there Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 3:05 am

its been 30 mins and still no reply. Sad
Back to top Go down
HedgehogSailorSun
Anime Mod
Anime Mod
HedgehogSailorSun

ehm hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: ehm hello there   ehm hello there Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 3:11 am

Check it tommorrow. Sometimes it takes time for people to reply. They're busy with college and jobs. A couple things: You shouldn't put up people's real names OR you MSN account like that. It's OK here, just be careful.
Back to top Go down

ehm hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: ehm hello there   ehm hello there Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 3:17 am

i am sorry, i did not knew that, should i remove them?
your not mad that i put your name up? do you? i hope your not going to be Angry. =(
Back to top Go down
FourSwordLink
Gaming Mod
Gaming Mod
FourSwordLink

ehm hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: ehm hello there   ehm hello there Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 5:19 am

Hello, Helen. Welcome to Otaku Heaven.
Back to top Go down
Oxwivi
Pegasus
Pegasus

ehm hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: ehm hello there   ehm hello there Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:10 am

Welcome, fellow otaku - welcome to our heaven!
Back to top Go down
Raki900
Admin
Admin
Raki900

ehm hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: ehm hello there   ehm hello there Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 1:42 pm

Heya Helen and glad of ya to join.
Ya can easily say Princess is like a sister to me too along with the others here XD.

Dang ya all beat me to the welcomes already.

We are all great friends here and no-one ever gets left out in the matter.

I do hope ya enjoy being here and let me know if there is anything you need help on.
Back to top Go down
https://otakuheaven.forumotion.com
HedgehogSailorSun
Anime Mod
Anime Mod
HedgehogSailorSun

ehm hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: ehm hello there   ehm hello there Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 5:15 pm

You don't have to remove anything. Everyone I trust knows my real name here. I'm not angry and look at the people who replied.
Back to top Go down

ehm hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: ehm hello there   ehm hello there Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 5:59 pm

yay! thanks for the Welcome friends. =D
i would really like to be your friends is thats okay with you?
and talk about Anime all the time. Smile
Back to top Go down
Raki900
Admin
Admin
Raki900

ehm hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: ehm hello there   ehm hello there Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:50 pm

Glad ya are enjoying yourself here.

Here is a guideline in short of each section to help you

Spam Realm This is for all games and Spamming in general

World of Worlds This is the general area in which members like to hang out. I've given brief descriptions under each header of sections on what they are about.

Anime Paradise This is the part of the forum where there are many sections to each anime, if we are missing one popular anime you need be sure to let me kno by suggesting in Wishes in the Yuko's Shop section. The help desk is there too for general help on the forum etc.... The wishes section is normally for suggestions on sections being made and improvements of the forum

Gaming Central This is the section for all Games for any platforms, each section is dedicated to a different game, ya can see by the description under each header

Dream Bridge This has many sections that are for those who wish to share their creative side. from stories - shorts - animations - drawings, there are sections for each there

Hope that explains things better and i'm sure ya will get used of things really quick
Back to top Go down
https://otakuheaven.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

ehm hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: ehm hello there   ehm hello there Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ehm hello there
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Otaku Heaven :: Yuko's Shop :: Hello/Goodbye-
Jump to: