Otaku Heaven
Are you a member? If so then log in otherwise register, we are more than happy to welcome you here
Otaku Heaven
Are you a member? If so then log in otherwise register, we are more than happy to welcome you here
Otaku Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Otaku Heaven

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the coyote has arrive

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
blackcoyote
Uploaders
Uploaders

the coyote has arrive Empty
PostSubject: the coyote has arrive   the coyote has arrive Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:39 pm

hello everyone in otakuheaven, I am blackcoyote. I'm an uploader and I'm the leader of the coyoteheaven group.

right now I am currently uploading and posting anime streaming videos for dubbinz for the purpose of making it the ultimate anime english dub streaming website in the web.

one more thing I have forgot to mention, I am also create my own anime story named "coyoteheaven" and I'll be posting the first 2 chapter of the story here. I maybe making a story but I need some help on the story, so if any of you are interested on having me making a character version of you into my anime story let me know and we can find a place for your character in a chapter in the coyoteheaven anime story.

so just to let you know what the story is here is a small description of the anime story coyoteheaven.

a 21 year old boy name Michael Crusoe wants a better new life then the one he has in his small town in the desert but when one night when he saw a shooting star falling and crash into the desert he find himself meeting a striking woman by the name of Mell coming out of a crashed small space ship and end up taking her to a location of a treasure when the two of them finds a group of space pirates that wants the treasure Micahel and Mell uncovers a secret cavern home to the pirate king's most advance grappler ship in the universe "The Coyoteheaven". with the two defeated the pirates they launch with the coyotheaven into space and from there on Michael now find himself in a new exciting life with Mell and her motley crew of outlaws in a journey fill with danger, adventures, interesting people, incredible places and planets and the chance to find his own path to become a man.

I hope you all can enjoy yourselves at this site and I hope I do well in otakuheaven.
Back to top Go down
Raki900
Admin
Admin
Raki900

PostSubject: Re: the coyote has arrive   the coyote has arrive Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 7:07 pm

Hey Fellow coyote :hug: Glad ya can make it to OH i'll make sure to have that CH banner made for ya when i can kk

the coyote has arrive Oh_wel11

Be sure to read the forum Rules

If spamming is more of your fancy hit over to the Spam Realm section

Creative &
RPG works are held in
Creative Magic
& RPG Central

Chatting with other members is within Chatter

Anime Paradise
is mainly for the Anime

Gaming Central
is for all the Gaming talks
Back to top Go down
https://otakuheaven.forumotion.com
WarioMan
Gaming Mod
Gaming Mod
WarioMan

PostSubject: Re: the coyote has arrive   the coyote has arrive Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 5:04 am

Hey, blackcoyote. Welcome to Otaku Heaven.
Back to top Go down
FourSwordLink
Gaming Mod
Gaming Mod
FourSwordLink

PostSubject: Re: the coyote has arrive   the coyote has arrive Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 5:16 am

Hey, blackcoyote.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the coyote has arrive   the coyote has arrive Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the coyote has arrive
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Otaku Heaven :: Yuko's Shop :: Hello/Goodbye-
Jump to: