Otaku Heaven
Are you a member? If so then log in otherwise register, we are more than happy to welcome you here
Otaku Heaven
Are you a member? If so then log in otherwise register, we are more than happy to welcome you here
Otaku Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Otaku Heaven

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The party can officially start :P

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

The party can officially start :P Empty
PostSubject: The party can officially start :P   The party can officially start :P Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 12:52 am

Not going to go into great detail cause those that already know me are definitely tired of hearing from me and those that don't will hear form me soon enough XD . I am the Grand Pooba of the cookie den and am here now so as the title says.................let the party begin XD

WW

ps - Resized the affiliate so it would fit your site better Wink
Back to top Go down
blackcoyote
Uploaders
Uploaders

PostSubject: Re: The party can officially start :P   The party can officially start :P Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 3:30 am

hey wabbit, long time no see.
Back to top Go down
Oxwivi
Pegasus
Pegasus

PostSubject: Re: The party can officially start :P   The party can officially start :P Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 8:01 am

Hello someone I've never met before!

The party can officially start :P 864192
Back to top Go down
Raki900
Admin
Admin
Raki900

PostSubject: Re: The party can officially start :P   The party can officially start :P Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 2:26 pm

heya Wabbit, bot time ya made a intro lol i was waiting a while lol, thanks on the edit lol The party can officially start :P 265438
Back to top Go down
https://otakuheaven.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The party can officially start :P   The party can officially start :P Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 10:00 pm

hehe....Sorry it took so long, been doing waayyy too much crap with AA and keep getting lost on things I should be doing.......bad Wabbit

BTW - Here is the cookie smiley I have on AA if you want a transparent bg Smile
The party can officially start :P Cookiexr

And, I was looking through some styles just to see what some poeple have done and saw this and thought of you Smile
Hello Kitty

blackcoyote wrote:
Heya!! What have you been up to?
Back to top Go down
blackcoyote
Uploaders
Uploaders

PostSubject: Re: The party can officially start :P   The party can officially start :P Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 11:00 pm

not much I recently helping out a anime english dub streaming site called dubbinz. so far that site got more anime videos in english dub then any other website I seen so far (with a little help from me and my videos that I found).

also I was very busy with making my photography business to work.
Back to top Go down
blackcoyote
Uploaders
Uploaders

PostSubject: Re: The party can officially start :P   The party can officially start :P Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 11:15 pm

by the way when you get the chance I recently making my own anime story the name of the story is name after my group"Coyoteheaven".

it about a 21 year old man name michael crusoe living on the planet earth wishing for a new and exciting life then the life he is living then his life change when a shooting star he saw falling to the desert and when he got there he found a striking woman name mell getting out the ship and by force and with space pirates coming she wants him to take her to a hidden cave where deep underground is a grappler starship known as "The Coyoteheaven" after defeating the pirates the two of them launch into space where he join mell along with her crew of outlaws in a journey through space facing danger, meeting interesting people and places and following a path to become a man.

I already posted the first chapter of the story, come by to read it when you got the chance.

Last edited by blackcoyote on Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raki900
Admin
Admin
Raki900

PostSubject: Re: The party can officially start :P   The party can officially start :P Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 9:13 am

WascallyWabbit wrote:
hehe....Sorry it took so long, been doing waayyy too much crap with AA and keep getting lost on things I should be doing.......bad Wabbit

BTW - Here is the cookie smiley I have on AA if you want a transparent bg Smile
The party can officially start :P Cookiexr

And, I was looking through some styles just to see what some poeple have done and saw this and thought of you Smile
Hello Kitty

blackcoyote wrote:
Heya!! What have you been up to?

Haha Wabbit hasn't been bad lol. I've been on AA more than here too Razz

It isn't too girly is it? Ya can change it if ya like Wabbit as long the others agree haha
Back to top Go down
https://otakuheaven.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The party can officially start :P   The party can officially start :P Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The party can officially start :P
Page 1 of 1