Otaku Heaven
Are you a member? If so then log in otherwise register, we are more than happy to welcome you here
Otaku Heaven
Are you a member? If so then log in otherwise register, we are more than happy to welcome you here
Otaku Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Otaku Heaven

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Horrifying Premonition

Go down 
+2
Shaian F Seiei
Oxwivi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Oxwivi
Pegasus
Pegasus

A Horrifying Premonition Empty
PostSubject: A Horrifying Premonition   A Horrifying Premonition Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 9:36 pm

Ever since I started to think, I knew that we were never well-off. Always at the brink of bankruptcy. Well, my dad's a businessman, so that's to be expected. So at his his fourth business venture, we are short of money. We are giving up the villa we own to rental and rent a cheaper place ourselves.

Apparently, we're leaving at 27th, my birthday which nobody remembers. Well that doesn't matter because we never celebrate birthdays anyway. But the most horrifying part is I'm going to be disconnected from the internet for God know how many days!

I wouldn't call myself an 'internet addict', but stop at 'internet obsession'. After all, I never had withdrawal symptoms from being away from internet - unless boredom counts as one. But the moment I wake up, I'm at my PC. I wash, eat, and then comes PC. I have my shower, have my lunch, dinner, or whatever but I'm always back at my PC. The PC is old - a Pentium IV! I do nothing other than surf the net...

So you can imagine (or probably not) the HORROR! MY FREAKING LIFE IS GONNA BE TAKEN AWAY! I might die, so this is an early goodbye. It was nice knowing all of you - you all have my deepest and sincerest gratitude.
Back to top Go down
Shaian F Seiei
Spam Mod
Spam Mod
Shaian F Seiei

PostSubject: Re: A Horrifying Premonition   A Horrifying Premonition Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 10:49 pm

jusr reading the bold text "I'm going to be disconnected from the internet for God know how many days!" make this a very Awfull situation. *crawls up in the corner* goodback soon.
Back to top Go down
Raki900
Admin
Admin
Raki900

PostSubject: Re: A Horrifying Premonition   A Horrifying Premonition Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:02 pm

aww... ox, ya really are gonna be missed. Happy early birthday :hug:
Hope ya get things sorted soon
Back to top Go down
https://otakuheaven.forumotion.com
Oxwivi
Pegasus
Pegasus

PostSubject: Re: A Horrifying Premonition   A Horrifying Premonition Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:32 pm

Thank ye all! I'll try my best not to die in hopes of reconnecting!
Back to top Go down
HedgehogSailorSun
Anime Mod
Anime Mod
HedgehogSailorSun

PostSubject: Re: A Horrifying Premonition   A Horrifying Premonition Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 2:04 pm

Seriously, you're not going to die from Internet Withdrawl. You'll be back someday. Just do what you used to do BEFORE we had computers.

BTW, Happy Erly Birthday.
Back to top Go down
FourSwordLink
Gaming Mod
Gaming Mod
FourSwordLink

PostSubject: Re: A Horrifying Premonition   A Horrifying Premonition Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 4:01 pm

I hope you'll be okay without Internet for a while.
Back to top Go down
Oxwivi
Pegasus
Pegasus

PostSubject: Re: A Horrifying Premonition   A Horrifying Premonition Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 8:57 am

Do what I used to do before internet? Well, I was young then, so I don't remember. Most likely I would find it boring now anyway. I wish I had some books or something to spend my time with...

Thanks for the birthday wishes!
Back to top Go down
Shaian F Seiei
Spam Mod
Spam Mod
Shaian F Seiei

PostSubject: Re: A Horrifying Premonition   A Horrifying Premonition Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 2:29 pm

play videogames, or draw manga.
Back to top Go down
HedgehogSailorSun
Anime Mod
Anime Mod
HedgehogSailorSun

PostSubject: Re: A Horrifying Premonition   A Horrifying Premonition Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 3:11 pm

I used to swim, bike, walk, or watch TV.
Back to top Go down
Oxwivi
Pegasus
Pegasus

PostSubject: Re: A Horrifying Premonition   A Horrifying Premonition Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 4:20 pm

I mentioned my PC sucks. I've been recommended drawing elsewhere, but I suck at it big time.

I don't expect the neighbourhood to be good for walks in Middle Eastern summer. I don't enjoy walking alone anyway. Swimming facility will be absent and it's boring alone. I don't have any TV.

A Horrifying Premonition 445675
Back to top Go down
Shaian F Seiei
Spam Mod
Spam Mod
Shaian F Seiei

PostSubject: Re: A Horrifying Premonition   A Horrifying Premonition Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 7:29 pm

"Have i told you, That i can make the Impossible POSSIBLE!!?"
Back to top Go down
Oxwivi
Pegasus
Pegasus

PostSubject: Re: A Horrifying Premonition   A Horrifying Premonition Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 8:17 am

Said who?
Back to top Go down
Shaian F Seiei
Spam Mod
Spam Mod
Shaian F Seiei

PostSubject: Re: A Horrifying Premonition   A Horrifying Premonition Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 12:01 pm

Huh?
Back to top Go down
Oxwivi
Pegasus
Pegasus

PostSubject: Re: A Horrifying Premonition   A Horrifying Premonition Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 2:22 pm

Wasn't that a quote?
Back to top Go down
Shaian F Seiei
Spam Mod
Spam Mod
Shaian F Seiei

PostSubject: Re: A Horrifying Premonition   A Horrifying Premonition Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 3:52 pm

yup, its from Gundam Seed. ;P
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra
Uploaders
Uploaders
Ulquiorra

PostSubject: Re: A Horrifying Premonition   A Horrifying Premonition Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 2:35 pm

Welcome to Otakuheaven. Hope you be active but mostly have fun xD
Back to top Go down
http://kametsu.com/anime-cartoon
Oxwivi
Pegasus
Pegasus

PostSubject: Re: A Horrifying Premonition   A Horrifying Premonition Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 6:44 pm

It's not welcome, it's goodbye...
Back to top Go down
Raki900
Admin
Admin
Raki900

PostSubject: Re: A Horrifying Premonition   A Horrifying Premonition Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 6:50 pm

One seperate section for goodbyes coming up. I knew i was forgetting a section Razz
Back to top Go down
Oxwivi
Pegasus
Pegasus

PostSubject: Re: A Horrifying Premonition   A Horrifying Premonition Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 4:26 pm

Hey guys, I've an update. I'll be moving at 15th next month and the internet will be gone by the end of May. And I decided that I'll not return to any of the forums I've got myself involved with once my net is back. However, I'll hang around until this connection remains.
Back to top Go down
Raki900
Admin
Admin
Raki900

PostSubject: Re: A Horrifying Premonition   A Horrifying Premonition Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 12:34 pm

So ya wont be back to any of the forums even when you get internet again. You will be missed heaps
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Horrifying Premonition   A Horrifying Premonition Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Horrifying Premonition
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Otaku Heaven :: Yuko's Shop :: Hello/Goodbye :: Goodbyes, Adios, Slan, Sayōnara-
Jump to: