Otaku Heaven
Are you a member? If so then log in otherwise register, we are more than happy to welcome you here
Otaku Heaven
Are you a member? If so then log in otherwise register, we are more than happy to welcome you here
Otaku Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Otaku Heaven

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

^_^ Hi I'm New Here ^_^

Go down 
+2
HedgehogSailorSun
Raki900
6 posters
AuthorMessage

^_^ Hi I'm New Here ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: ^_^ Hi I'm New Here ^_^   ^_^ Hi I'm New Here ^_^ Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:46 am

I actually had some trouble when I logged in the first time in my other browser so I had to load it again in another browser, and log in because it wouldn't work in my IE based browser. I think my user name makes it obvious who I am. I am known as SailorSugarPlum, Cutesugarplumchan, and CuteSnowFairySugar on YT. I happen to have a lot of online identities so I never use the same one normally on any forum I go to, it rarely happens that I even do that but some identities I love so much I do that with them. I am a Christian who loves anime a lot especially magical girl anime. I have a huge list of favorite anime, it's so huge I can never keep up with all of my favorites to be able to make the entire list because I keep forgetting what all goes in it. I have been an anime fan for a real long time. I have a birthday coming up in July at the end of that month. I know I'm probably the oldest one on the forum I always am. I love to talk a lot, I do get upset easily, I do have TMJ ( Temporor Mandibular Disorder) it has to do with your jaw, and can be quite painful, I am a migraine sufferer, I do have problems with acid reflux, and I do take medicine for it. I love being creative, to make stuff, reading, being on my computer, posting on forums, checking my email, coloring, playing games on the computer, my Nintendo DS, and outside games, and I love to play with toys. I also have the habit of typing long posts. I also type pretty fast, and I type 81 words a minute, and I'm glad I can do that fast because I sure can't do anything else fast, and I love to type. Sometimes I can seem unsure of myself when I talk with out meaning to. Because I'm not feeling so good right now I had some difficulty typing this up.
Back to top Go down
Raki900
Admin
Admin
Raki900

PostSubject: Re: ^_^ Hi I'm New Here ^_^   ^_^ Hi I'm New Here ^_^ Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:53 am

Heya suger, glad of ya to join :hugs: Hope ya enjoy being here and let me know if you need help

^_^ Hi I'm New Here ^_^ Ohwelcomebanner

Be sure to read the forum Rules

If spamming is more of your fancy hit over to the Spam Realm section

Creative &
RPG works are held in
Creative Magic
& RPG Central

Chatting with other members is within Chatters

Otaku Paradise is for Anime and Games
Back to top Go down
https://otakuheaven.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: ^_^ Hi I'm New Here ^_^   ^_^ Hi I'm New Here ^_^ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:15 pm

Shina900 wrote:
Heya suger, glad of ya to join :hugs: Hope ya enjoy being here and let me know if you need help

^_^ Hi I'm New Here ^_^ Ohwelcomebanner

Be sure to read the forum Rules

If spamming is more of your fancy hit over to the Spam Realm section

Creative &
RPG works are held in
Creative Magic
& RPG Central

Chatting with other members is within Chatters

Otaku Paradise is for Anime and Games
Thank you ^_^. I do too. I will. Posting isn't that easy for me when I have a headache especially when it's bad. I plan to do more when my head is feeling better.
Back to top Go down
HedgehogSailorSun
Anime Mod
Anime Mod
HedgehogSailorSun

PostSubject: Re: ^_^ Hi I'm New Here ^_^   ^_^ Hi I'm New Here ^_^ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:25 pm

Hey, Sugar. I hope you have fun here. It's always nice to have another Magical Girl anime fan around here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ^_^ Hi I'm New Here ^_^   ^_^ Hi I'm New Here ^_^ Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:23 am

HedgehogSailorSun wrote:
Hey, Sugar. I hope you have fun here. It's always nice to have another Magical Girl anime fan around here.
Thank you ^_^. Me too. That's good to hear ^_^.
Back to top Go down
Shaian F Seiei
Spam Mod
Spam Mod
Shaian F Seiei

PostSubject: Re: ^_^ Hi I'm New Here ^_^   ^_^ Hi I'm New Here ^_^ Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 6:25 pm

Sugar and Spice, this Will make "You" nice. ^_^
welcome.
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra
Uploaders
Uploaders
Ulquiorra

PostSubject: Re: ^_^ Hi I'm New Here ^_^   ^_^ Hi I'm New Here ^_^ Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 11:39 am

Welcome to otakuheaven. Hope you be active but mostly have fun xD
Back to top Go down
http://kametsu.com/anime-cartoon
Alchemistangel
Light Pixie
Light Pixie
Alchemistangel

PostSubject: Re: ^_^ Hi I'm New Here ^_^   ^_^ Hi I'm New Here ^_^ Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 4:26 pm

Welcome to oatakuheaven
Enjoy your stay
Back to top Go down
shyrose18
Light Pixie
Light Pixie
shyrose18

PostSubject: Re: ^_^ Hi I'm New Here ^_^   ^_^ Hi I'm New Here ^_^ Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:57 am

Welcome to Otaku Heaven!~
Glad to see you join here Smile
Back to top Go down
Shaian F Seiei
Spam Mod
Spam Mod
Shaian F Seiei

PostSubject: Re: ^_^ Hi I'm New Here ^_^   ^_^ Hi I'm New Here ^_^ Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:26 pm

i wonder if this person lost the link to this site. >_>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ^_^ Hi I'm New Here ^_^   ^_^ Hi I'm New Here ^_^ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

^_^ Hi I'm New Here ^_^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Otaku Heaven :: Yuko's Shop :: Hello/Goodbye-
Jump to: