Otaku Heaven
Are you a member? If so then log in otherwise register, we are more than happy to welcome you here
Otaku Heaven
Are you a member? If so then log in otherwise register, we are more than happy to welcome you here
Otaku Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Otaku Heaven

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello there ^_^

Go down 
+2
WarioMan
DarkQueen318
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Hello there ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Hello there ^_^   Hello there ^_^ Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 1:48 pm

Hello there!!!

I am Oathkeeper- thank you AnimeGoddess900 for tellin me about ya site in college^_^

as i said,in the same college as AnimeGoddess900.....and komic lol XD

I Like all types of Manga,Anime and Games *KH FAN!!!* Hello there ^_^ 114960

so dont be afraid to talk to me ^_ ^ i dont bite.
Back to top Go down
DarkQueen318
Anime Mod
Anime Mod

Hello there ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there ^_^   Hello there ^_^ Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 1:57 pm

Nice to meet you. I'm DarkQueen318 but everyone calls me Nellie.
Back to top Go down
WarioMan
Gaming Mod
Gaming Mod
WarioMan

Hello there ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there ^_^   Hello there ^_^ Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 2:01 pm

Hey there. I'm WarioMan, but you can call me Aaron.
Back to top Go down

Hello there ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there ^_^   Hello there ^_^ Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 2:32 pm

thanks you..like ya quotes aaron..as soon as i get home from M.A.G Soc in the college iam updating my profile..with the help of AnimeGoddess900 *cough cough*
Back to top Go down
Raki900
Admin
Admin
Raki900

Hello there ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there ^_^   Hello there ^_^ Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 2:44 pm

Hello there ^_^ 1885968ydoaqpo9gy

Hello there ^_^ 608778 Eventho ya are sitting beside ya Razz

FINALLY i got my two college buddies on my forum XD
Back to top Go down
https://otakuheaven.forumotion.com

Hello there ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there ^_^   Hello there ^_^ Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 2:52 pm

aww thanks for the virtual hugz....gunna wait for komics reaction to my group *cough cough* gonna be priceless...prob pester you now cuz of it.....he can have the hissy fit XD Hello there ^_^ 203954

oh and i love that the charterac which gave me my nickname on sl is your polite award *giggles*
Back to top Go down
HedgehogSailorSun
Anime Mod
Anime Mod
HedgehogSailorSun

Hello there ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there ^_^   Hello there ^_^ Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 5:47 pm

Hi! I'm HedgehogSailorSun, but you can call me Princess or Samantha. Looks like you like more than just KH (icons).
Back to top Go down
FourSwordLink
Gaming Mod
Gaming Mod
FourSwordLink

Hello there ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there ^_^   Hello there ^_^ Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 7:10 pm

I'm FourSwordLink, welcome to Otaku Heaven.
Back to top Go down

Hello there ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there ^_^   Hello there ^_^ Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 8:26 pm

lol..yeah besides KH, i am a mega Sailor Moon,Full Metal Alchemist,DN Angel,Final Fantasy and a whole variety of stuff...ya gotta ask magz bout that..she prob knows more bout myself than i do XD
Back to top Go down
WarioMan
Gaming Mod
Gaming Mod
WarioMan

Hello there ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there ^_^   Hello there ^_^ Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 8:39 pm

That's pretty cool. As you may or may not have heard already, I'm big into Wario, Contra, Bomberman, Mario...and so forth.
Back to top Go down

Hello there ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there ^_^   Hello there ^_^ Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 8:46 pm

nice one Smile))^_^...gonna try and attempt a sig tomorrow lol *crosses fingers*
Back to top Go down
FourSwordLink
Gaming Mod
Gaming Mod
FourSwordLink

Hello there ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there ^_^   Hello there ^_^ Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 9:23 pm

I'm a fan of Pokemon, Mario, Legend of Zelda, and Donkey Kong Country.
Back to top Go down

Hello there ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there ^_^   Hello there ^_^ Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 9:26 pm

woohooo..pokemon..zelda...donkey kong and mario...ye are all speakin my language here XD
Back to top Go down
WarioMan
Gaming Mod
Gaming Mod
WarioMan

Hello there ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there ^_^   Hello there ^_^ Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 11:31 pm

9-Volt: "Hi there! I'm 9-Volt. I'm actually a Nintendo character from the WarioWare games, and I usually specialize in Nintendo-based microgames. Other than that, I'm just a well-behaved, little boy."

That's true. In fact, he sees Magz as his big sister. Smile
Back to top Go down

Hello there ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there ^_^   Hello there ^_^ Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 11:08 am

lol, well at this point magz is like an adopted sister in my fam XD...i spend most of my time in magsoc talking to her most of the time...she knows more bout me then the rest of my friends.
Back to top Go down
Alchemistangel
Light Pixie
Light Pixie
Alchemistangel

Hello there ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there ^_^   Hello there ^_^ Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 7:08 am

Hello Oathkeeper am also into sailor moon and pokemon. Its nice to meet you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello there ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there ^_^   Hello there ^_^ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello there ^_^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Otaku Heaven :: Yuko's Shop :: Hello/Goodbye-
Jump to: